With the increasing complexity of cyberattacks, a reactive approach alone is insufficient. Dealing with the aftermath of a cloud security breach can be daunting, and organizations need to stay ahead of attacks to remain protected. A single incident can have far-reaching consequences, necessitating the presence of experts with in-depth knowledge of cloud infrastructure and associated challenges. The C|CSE curriculum was crafted to address the challenges organizations face in ensuring cloud security and enabling candidates to become job ready.
What you will Learn?
- Introduction to Cloud Security
- Platform and Infrastructure Security in Cloud
- Application Security in Cloud
- Data Security in Cloud
- Security Operations in Cloud
- Penetration Testing in Cloud
- Incident Response in Cloud
- Forensic Investigation in Cloud
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery in Cloud
- Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance in Cloud
- Standards, Policies, and Legal Issues in Cloud
Fees: $3000(Courseware +Labs+ Class+ Exam)
Placement Assistance Available : Optional